Junior Accountant at MuteSix
MuteSix is the #1 performance marketing agency specializing in customer acquisition on Facebook, Google Adwords and Email Marketing. We are looking for a motivated Junior Accountant to work with our Senior Accountant - someone who is excited to grow with the company and is a team player.
- Manage accounts payable and act as a liaison for vendors to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Track and monitor accounts receivable.
- Month-end close duties with the rest of the accounting team.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling bank and credit card accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Assist with any other accounting projects .
- 1 - 3 years experience in bookkeeping and accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel, and Accounts Payable
- Must know QuickBooks Online
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Ability to work independently and complete job duties according to established deadlines
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must be a problem solver, accurate, and proactive
- Can-do attitude and reliable
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog-friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks, and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Flexible Time Off - Take care of your work AND yourself!
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.