Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, and one of the most dangerous. The industry is in need of digitization, and transformation. That’s why we’re looking for a Head of Investor Relations to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As Procore’s Head of Investor Relations, you’ll create a vision for and develop Procore’s overall investor relations program, strategy, and roadmap. In partnership with the executive team, you’ll develop comprehensive investment messaging communicating our strategy and financials to investors and sell-side analysts. In this role, you’ll manage investor targeting, advise cross-company communications, and lead all facets of the quarterly earnings process, including reviewing street models to understand consensus expectations and keeping the financial community current on company performance. You’ll also perform macroeconomic, political, and competitive analysis, which you’ll use to inform strategy and contextualize company performance for investors and analysts.
This position reports to Procore’s CFO and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our U.S. offices or work remotely with the expectation of frequent travel to our headquarters. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and oversee the quarterly earnings process by developing key messages, performing analysis on results, preparing filings, drafting the earnings release, conference call script, Q&A responses, and other materials and presentations.
- Collaborate with Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Communications, Brand, and function leaders to present persuasive, consistent corporate messaging and tailored communications to analysts, institutional investors, shareholders, and partners.
- Advise on, draft, and assure accurate messaging in all public disclosures (including SEC filings), track key financial and qualitative public disclosures, maintain all investor records for K-1 preparation and review for accuracy, and manage all related data.
- Evolve an engagement and targeting program for current and potential investors, and leverage in planning, scheduling, and developing materials for roadshows, analyst conferences, shareholder meetings, trade shows, and industry events. Join executives for key investor events, conduct follow-up as applicable, and provide 1:1 executive preparation as needed.
- Respond to investor inquiries, build strong relationships with the investment community and the industry, review analyst reports, collect investor feedback, and gather insight on shareholder and analyst perceptions of company strategy and execution to inform messaging, while tracking and reporting on these efforts.
- Monitor analyst consensus estimates and expectations, maintain the company’s working model, and perform valuation analysis on the company, peer groups, and broader market to develop insights on performance.
- Perform research and provide business, industry, competitive, and market insights to key internal stakeholders, and report to executives on stock performance, positioning, competitive analyses, and any potential activities that could impact the company.
- Develop strong company and industry knowledge in order to be responsive to investors and media, enrolling key investors and influencing outcomes of key industry events.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of investor relations experience, or related experience engaging with investors; Software/SaaS experience preferred, with knowledge of investor rules and regulations
- Self-motivated with an optimistic and results-driven attitude
- Tech-savvy with the intellectual curiosity to improve systems and processes
- Strong leadership skills, high EQ, and proactive problem-solving approach
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
- Collaborative business partner, adept in building cross-functional relationships to drive business results
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.