FP&A Systems Analyst
We’re looking for a Systems Analyst to join Procore’s rapidly growing Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. In this highly critical and visible role, you’ll support the ongoing maintenance of Anaplan, including testing, training, documentation, reporting, and day-to-day user support.
As an FP&A Systems Analyst, you’ll apply your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to increase the level of business insights we deliver to internal and external stakeholders in a business systems capacity. Your work will directly serve as the foundation for recommendations that our leaders draw from to make critical tactical and strategic decisions. Attention to detail, strong financial acumen, determined work ethic, financial systems knowledge, and willingness to roll up your sleeves are must-haves to succeed in this role.
This full-time position is based out of our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you'll do:
- Support the day-to-day operation and maintenance of Anaplan including regularly updating and reconciling Anaplan with Workday and Netsuite data and identifying areas of growth and operational efficiency within the system
- Support the planning and forecasting process, workforce and expense planning
- Utilize company data to create and maintain financial dashboards, reports, and metrics that improve visibility into performance and empower business stakeholders across the organization to make informed decisions
- Devise and implement strategies to enhance and streamline FP&A operations and improve upstream data collection and downstream usage and reporting
- Maintain and track detailed information lists used in our reporting packages
- Partner with the Business Data Analytics team on financial data analyses requiring multiple systems
- Assist in the preparation of financial business models used to evaluate investments within various organizational areas
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Data Analytics, or related field
- 2+ years of Financial Systems administration experience; experience with Anaplan is a plus
- Understanding of multidimensional databases
- Understanding of Financial Statements and Finance and Accounting principles
- Advanced Excel analysis skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge
- Strong attention and passion for detail
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.