Flowspace provides on-demand warehousing for businesses. Our modern software enables customers and warehouses to manage inventory between the manufacturer, carrier, warehouse, and consumer. We are transforming a $100-billion warehousing and logistics market by providing flexibility in storage space and service terms, removing cumbersome integrations, and providing an end-to-end solution under a single platform. Flowspace is backed by Canvas Ventures, Moment Ventures, Y Combinator and other prominent venture funds.
Flowspace is looking for a Financial Analyst to help optimize our operations and finance departments. The ideal candidate must be passionate about solving problems using data and be comfortable refining existing processes and creating new ones. This position will collaborate with all teams at Flowspace and will be a highly visible role that will initially report to the CEO. This is a great opportunity for a self starter who wants to make an impact and be on the ground floor of a fast growing start up.
What you'll do:
- Create cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results recommending appropriate actions to senior management
- Work with finance team to optimize monthly close process
- Engage in ongoing forecasting for marketing spend, revenue tracking, headcount, and strategic planning
- Work closely with senior management to create financial models that will be used as company continues to grow
- Work with all departments and collaborate to create plans for increased productivity
Who we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in analytical role (strategic planning, management consulting, investment banking, etc.), logistics/software/ technology industry experience a plus
- Expert-level analytical and financial modeling skills
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
• Meaningful equity in a venture backed start-up
• Competitive Salary
• Medical, vision, dental benefits
• A clear success path within the company. We want you to grow and lead with us.
• Catered lunches on Friday with drinks and snacks all the time.
• Office happy hours
• Monthly Gym Credits