Finance Transformation Consultant at BlackLine
Leading Implementations (Billable):
- Leads the in-depth discovery, design, and deployment of our transformation projects to streamline the financial close and enabling continuous accounting capabilities (most notably for intercompany).
- Communicates regularly with clients, implementation partners, and internal BlackLine resources to manage project activities.
Delivery & Support:
- Maintains key client relationships established during the sale process to ensure expectations are met throughout delivery and support.
- Assists in driving the client solution roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success Consultants, and the product team.
Driving Process Enablement:
- Participates in and leads client-facing activities throughout various stages of the deal lifecycle in identifying automation opportunities, solutions, and implementations phases and related planning.
- Identifies areas of improvement and collaborates with the client to derive the upmost value from the product and to increase long term utilization of BlackLine.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Collaborates with product, marketing and services in order to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and to help with evangelize our strategic products.
- Trains and mentors the broader community of Solution Consultants.
- Leads the ongoing development of our strategic product playbook and demonstration environment.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to translate prospective client objectives into solutions enabled by our strategic products
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous experience as a consultant focused on process improvement and technology enablement
- Experience managing large transformational projects at strategic accounts
- Experience engaging with various Finance functions (e.g., accounting, FP&A, tax, treasury, reporting, division finance, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage projects, while engaging a broader team
- CPA preferred
- Up to 75% travel required