Leading Implementations (Billable):
- Leads the in-depth discovery, design, and deployment of our transformation projects to streamline the financial close and enabling continuous accounting capabilities (most notably for intercompany).
- Communicates regularly with clients, implementation partners, and internal BlackLine resources to manage project activities.
Delivery & Support:
- Maintains key client relationships established during the sale process to ensure expectations are met throughout delivery and support.
- Assists in driving the client solution roadmap working closely with implementations, customer success Consultants, and the product team.
Driving Process Enablement:
- Participates in and leads client-facing activities throughout various stages of the deal lifecycle in identifying automation opportunities, solutions, and implementations phases and related planning.
- Identifies areas of improvement and collaborates with the client to derive the upmost value from the product and to increase long term utilization of BlackLine.
- Leads the ongoing development of our strategic product playbook and demonstration environment.
- Trains and mentors the broader community of Solution Consultants.
- Collaborates with product, marketing and services in order to assist in the development of other assets (e.g., workshop enablers, use cases, competitive comparisons, sales/partner training, whitepapers, webcasts, etc.) and to help with evangelize our strategic products.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed or assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with prospects/clients
- Proven ability to translate prospective client objectives into solutions enabled by our strategic products
- Experience creating and delivering compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous experience as a consultant focused on process improvement and technology enablement
- Experience managing large transformational projects at strategic accounts
- Experience engaging with various Finance functions (e.g., accounting, FP&A, tax, treasury, reporting, division finance, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage projects, while engaging a broader team
- CPA preferred
- Up to 75% travel required