Finance Manager, FP&A and Strategy at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Work cross functionally to maintain and update company financial model.
- Analyze financial and marketing trends to improve company forecast accuracy.
- Build complex financial models to support strategic business decision making.
- Proactively investigate areas of opportunity or areas of risk in financial plan and present findings to management.
- Update and prepare various financial reports, variance analyses, and assist in financial package preparation.
- Create value-added reports and business models to support decision-making.
- Assist with recurring management reporting and board deck preparation.
- Support accounting team in month end close process.
- Assist in any fundraising activities or due diligence processes.
- You are passionate about plant-based products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, related business field, or equivalent work experience required
- 5+ years in public/private Finance or Accounting or equivalent Big 4/Bulge Bracket/boutique investment banking experience preferred
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) including Pivot Tables and advanced formulas in Excel
- Experience with ERP Systems (Acumatica strongly preferred)
- CPG experience is a plus, especially within a hypergrowth environment
- Clear communicator with ability to effectively interact with team members
- High attention to detail with strong formatting and data presentation skills
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program