Finance & Accounting Analyst at ConsumerTrack
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Are you a change agent who thrives on figuring out the right approach to specific business challenges? Do you like working with high performing teams to solve complex problems and learn something new everyday? Are you ready to accelerate your career advancement by making a huge impact on company growth and profitability? Do you have both Finance and Accounting skills? If so, be a part of the team that’s changing the Finance game!
- Partner with the Assistant Controller in optimizing the month-end close process. Currently it takes 8 business days to close the books, let’s crank it up a notch and do better than that!
- Ensure data housed in the financial system is clean and reliable. Analyze accounts on a periodic basis, monitor trends, and flag anomalies.
- Manage media vendor payments. Validate data coming from the business warehouse and sales reporting systems. Partner with Analytics, Media, and Operations to resolve discrepancies.
- Lead the weekly A/P process using bill.com and present improvement recommendations.
- Work with Assistant Controller in removing friction and inefficiencies to the end-to-end accounting process by transforming workflows to digital.
- Partner with the Financial Planning team in gathering data needed for deep dive analysis and financial modeling needs.
- Be a key contributor in process and financial systems optimization initiatives.
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting, CPA a plus
- 2-3 years related work experience
- Experience working in Technology, media, or digital advertising company a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be hands-on and comfortable with building new processes from scratch
- Finance and Accounting process optimization experience a huge plus
- ERP implementation experience a huge plus
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Flexible time/work from home (for eligible employees)
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI contributes 100% of the first 4% contributed of salary deferrals
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.