Director, FP&A - Revenue Performance Management
OpenX Technologies, Inc. is looking for a Director FP&A - Revenue Performance Management, to join our fun, dynamic and high-performing Finance team. Our team’s mission is to steer the financial growth of OpenX through the delivery of world-class financial intelligence, guidance and services. In this mission we value reliability, integrity and fearless stewardship of OpenX’s business. We strive to operate with objectivity, rigor and strategic insight.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and confident finance leader with 8+ years of experience. Your primary responsibility will be to identify, track and drive near term revenue opportunities. You will be comfortable pushing the organization to deliver on revenue commitments and must have experience collaborating with executives on a daily basis. You must have a strong work ethic, high degree of urgency and the ability to derive operational insights from financial metrics and industry trends. The role will begin as a high impact individual contributor and could later include people management responsibilities.
This is a unique opportunity for a financial professional to play an integral role in the growth and success of one of the leading companies in the ad tech industry.
- Revenue performance management
- Ensure operators are meeting revenue-related commitments and track progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Provide frequent status updates to the executive team and immediately surface areas of concern
- Develop and maintain a system to aggregate and track revenue initiatives and related data
- Revenue opportunity identification
- Acquire a deep understanding of the business and develop actionable insights from operational metrics and industry trends
- Work closely with the operating team to identify revenue opportunities based on publisher and demand partner feedback
- Other responsibilities
- Contribute latest revenue initiative information to monthly forecast and annual planning process
- Collaborate with other Finance team members to provide seamless financial guidance and services to business partners
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in financial planning, operations, consulting, investment banking or related functions
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related subject; MBA a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact at the executive level
- Demonstrated leadership experience in driving cross-functional projects
- High level of curiosity and self-motivation
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extended hours when needed
- Knowledge of digital advertising or advertising technology-related industries a significant plus
- Practical knowledge of accounting and financial reporting
Company at a Glance
OpenX exists to help publishers grow their businesses by monetizing great content. We do this by creating highly efficient, high quality programmatic advertising marketplaces that deliver optimal value to all buyers and sellers of digital advertising.
Today, OpenX operates one of the largest, most efficient and highest quality programmatic markets in the world. Our unified system also encompasses a complete supply side platform that optimizes revenue across network and real-time bidding (RTB) demand, and a comprehensive ad server.
At OpenX we have built a team that is uniquely experienced in designing and operating high-scale programmatic ad marketplaces. We are constantly looking for thoughtful, creative executors who are as fascinated as we are about finding new ways to apply a blend of market design, technical innovation, operational excellence, and empathetic partner service to the frontiers of digital advertising.
We are one
Our customers define us
OpenX is mine
We are an open book
We evolve fast