Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting.
- Build financial and operating planning models.
- Analyze financial results and product line / channel profitability, distill / synthesize key trends, assess current and future business risks and communicate key messages to senior management.
- Develop and use financial and business metrics to evaluate business performance and evaluate potential alternatives.
- Work on the quarterly forecasts and annual budget processes.
- Perform industry research, market analysis and comparable companies analysis.
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree between five and ten years of experience, preferably in (or working for) the consumer packaged goods, consumer staples or food distribution industry.
- Must demonstrate career progression in investment banking, management consulting and / or corporate finance, corporate development or strategy groups within operating companies.
- Must be completely proficient in the MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Working knowledge of GAAP and corporate finance principles
- Must currently be able to or demonstrate an aptitude for quickly being able to: Develop three-statement financial models; run sensitivity analyses using advanced Excel functions; understand equity and debt capital markets in terms of both macro, “big picture” concepts as well as relevant financial analysis used to communicate with external parties.
- MBA, CFA and CPA designations preferred.
- Experience with CRM systems, preferably NetSuite.
- Ability to manage very large data sets with multiple sources of data.
- Great communication skills and ability to present data and analysis to senior management.
- Synthesize complex data into concise messages and presentations.
- Structured problem solver who can take a project from problem statement to C-level deliverable.
- Able to listen and interpret requirements of internal customers and guide them to optimal outcomes.
- Able to working under pressure with tight deadlines and without support infrastructures commonly found in large, mature companies.
- Ability to work in fast paced, dynamic environment with confidence, as this position offers lots of direct exposure to senior leadership at the company.
Founded in 2014, Chef'd is Headquartered in El Segundo, CA with production facilities in El Segundo, CA, Brooklyn, NY, and Pico Rivera, CA. Chef'd offers competitive compensation packages including full medical, dental, and vision benefits, flexible PTO, pet insurance, and discounts on meal kits!