Department Coordinator, Revenue Operations
We’re looking for a Department Coordinator to support Procore’s Revenue Operations team. In this role, you’ll support a range of projects in a fast-paced environment, always looking for the most productive and efficient way to accomplish your objectives. As a Department Coordinator, you’re organized, proactive, resourceful, and able to multitask and prioritize a wide range of responsibilities in an agile environment. You’re flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of managing both director level and departmental needs.
This exciting career opportunity is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
What you’ll do:
- Perform diverse administrative duties and manage an active calendar of appointments, monitoring and responding to emails, organizing travel and agendas, and completing expense reports for Director level and above leaders
- Anticipate and solve complex scheduling issues
- Collaborate with all executive assistants and coordinators to organize calendar events and cross-department meetings
- Sit in on meetings as requested, take minutes, respond to any questions, and manage next steps
- Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Create and maintain strong and collaborative relationships within the entire revenue organization (including Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing)
- Manage the execution of special projects and research projects
- Conduct errands that provide organizational support
- Supply chain and ordering for office supplies, swag, business cards, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ years of previous experience working in a professional environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making abilities, and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and stay organized
- Customer service attitude - must be able to interface with all guests, employees, and executives
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Respect for confidential information
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.