Procore is looking for a Commission Analyst to work with the Total Rewards Team, and Sales and Finance departments. You will manage sales compensation plan administration, commission system implementation, and reporting. The commission analyst will be responsible for calculating commissions worldwide and ensuring commission payouts are accurate and timely. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, analytical, proactive, collaborative and self-motivated.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We are looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Assist and lead implementation of commission management system
- Maintain commission management system, including setting up new participants, new plans, amending plans, confirming compensation plans are built and transactions are mapped correctly
- Ensure that monthly commission calculations are prepared accurately, on time, and in line with commission plans
- Perform a weekly reconciliation of closed transactions and adjustments
- Submit commission payments to payroll for global salesforce in a timely manner
- Assist with reconciling the balance sheet accounts related to commissions
- Assist with ASC 606 implementation with respect to capitalization of commissions
- Prepare and submit related journal entries on a monthly basis
- Support the development, implementation, communication and administration of new commission or incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas
- Provide superior customer service to the sales organization when resolving difficult and sensitive issues
- Ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and special projects
- Hold weekly office hours for the global sales team to provide guidance and insight into commission plans, calculations, statements, and any other ad hoc questions
- Perform audits to ensure accurate data entry/file imports by the processing team.
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- 5+ years in a Finance, Accounting, or Sales Operations Analyst role
- Hands on experience with commission software and Salseforce.com is preferred
- Experience with administering and analyzing complex commission plans is preferred
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of data in Excel
- Results-driven and comfortable handling multiple deadlines
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with all levels and across functional departments
- Proficient with financial software applications including strong Excel skills
- Ability to effectively multi-task in time sensitive situations
- Team player who also works well independently
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.