Chief Financial Officer at FloQast
FloQast is a fast growing, LA based company redefining how a critical business process is performed. We are the leading provider of Close Management Software and are disrupting the market helping accountants close the books faster and more accurately. We are looking for a CFO to be the key leader of FloQast and join us as we build a company focused on revolutionizing the way things are done in our industry. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will be a strategic partner to the business focusing on providing valuable insights to drive the business forward and contribute to a potential IPO. This role would impact key decisions that will drive process improvements that are critical in scaling the organization and ensuring accurate financial reporting.
FloQast is a leading provider of Close Management Software, created by accountants and for accountants to close the books faster and more accurately.
- Provide insightful and trusted counsel to the Chief Executive Officer, management team and investors on both financial and broad-based business issues related to the overall performance of the Company.
- Serve as a key member of the senior executive team in providing input to management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic input in shaping the Company’s business objectives.
- Establish a solid financial foundation with appropriate systems that will allow the business to grow effectively (organically and through M&A) over the next several years.
- Oversight of all Finance and Accounting.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to help the company meet its goals.
- Prior proven success serving as a key member of the senior executive team in providing input to the CEO, Board, and management peers regarding the financial implications of all major business decisions, as well as strategic objectives.
- Recent experience as CFO or #2 at a fast growing SaaS or software company, with strong familiarity with software revenue recognition, metrics, and best practices.
- Ideally a combination of experience that includes a large, global complex company and a rapidly growing company that has scaled from $50M to $150M+.
- Diversity of experience and exposure to a wide range of complex business models.
- SaaS and Software industry experience required. Accounting or Fintech space a plus.
- Strong FP&A skill set with analytical, intellectually curious mindset.
- Business and operationally oriented.
- Raw intellect, talent and energy are critical.
- Ability to develop and implement systems, tools and processes increasing business clarity.
- Prior experience within a company that is backed by Institutional investors is preferred but not required.
- M&A and post merger integration experience is a plus.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards.
- Highly Intellectual – ability to think deeply and qualitatively about business problems, breaking down issues and presenting solutions.
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, and unrelenting drive to succeed and win.
- Ability to be both a leader and hands on “doer”.
- Extremely high work ethic.
- Highly analytical and metrics driven.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.