Benefits and Payroll Manager
Factual is the location data company the world’s most valuable brands and technology companies trust to understand and intelligently grow their businesses. We help engineering teams, marketers, and data analysts build the best digital products, deliver more impactful marketing, and transform their businesses with the most accurate and comprehensive data on places and people worldwide. Factual is a fast-growing, global organization, with approximately 200 employees worldwide.
In this role, you will be a member of the Operations Team, and will assist in benefits and payroll administration for our growing company. This role reports to the VP of Finance and Operations, and will partner closely with teams across the organization.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring employee benefit inquiries and claims are handled efficiently; providing excellent customer service to the employee population
- Accurately processing payroll for 200+ employees in compliance with state and federal laws and standards
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations applicable to employee benefit programs and Leaves of Absence including but not limited to COBRA, ERISA, HIPPA, ACA, FMLA and PDL
- Coordinating with brokers, carriers, and legal counsel to ensure benefit plan documents are up-to-date and compliant
- Ensuring that the benefit administration system is maintained accurately and providing input in system evaluation and selection; participating in any system testing, update, and implementation as necessary
- Assisting employees with all payroll related inquiries
- Monitoring timekeeping for accuracy in order to ensure wages and benefits are properly distributed
- Providing administrative support of ADP Time & Attendance, including day-to-day support, training, and documentation
- Creating ad-hoc reports using various data platforms
- Processing/monitoring off-cycle payments as needed
- Creating retirement and benefits reporting for processing, filings, and audits
- 4+ years of benefits and payroll processing experience in a high growth fast paced industry required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong interest in the employee benefits field and emerging trends in employee benefits
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast paced environment essential
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now
- Advanced knowledge of how employee benefits and carrier feeds function.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and high organizational skills.
- Strong software skills including MS Excel and G Suite.
- CPP Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of multi-state payroll and tax processing required.
- Experience administering state disability and paid leave benefits required.