Dave is a banking app on a mission to create financial opportunity that advances America’s collective potential. Dave's financial tools, including its debit card and spending account, help its more than 10 million customers bank, budget, avoid overdraft fees, find work and build credit.
Dave is a virtual-first company, which means there is no preference on where team members get their work done. Employees are able to live anywhere in the United States, with the only exception of Hawaii for now. For those who want to work in an office setting on a more regular basis, we will eventually open offices in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Dave is backed by Mark Cuban, Norwest Venture Partners, Section 32, and Financial Venture Studios, among many others and just announced our plans to go public by the end of 2021.
The Bank Partnerships Manager will own relationships between Dave and its strategic and operational partners who assist in powering our banking platform. You’ll work closely with our Banking product team to select and manage partners, and help the business to execute against our fast-paced, ambitious roadmap in support of delivering a world-class banking experience.
What you'll do:
- Source, onboard and manage banking partnerships, working with our internal partners to diligently keep track of and manage performance
- Ensure partnerships are effectively managed and implemented
- Conduct regular performance reviews to track progress against key KPIs/Metrics
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, growth and innovation
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of professional experience managing and developing strategic platform partnerships at a leading Finance, Banking, Payments or FinTech company
- Knowledge of the bank operating and regulatory environment
An understanding of banking partner ecosystem (e.g., KYC/IDV)
- Strong organizational and process management skills, comfortable with multitasking and prioritizing within a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to help influence multiple stakeholders in making informed data-driven decisions
- Analytic orientation, capable of designing and executing complex analyses to support key business decisions
- Ability to set clear goals and effectively prioritize workload, operate autonomously and deliver high-quality work output while under pressure and in teams
- Representative of Dave’s values: helpful and decent, resourceful, innovative entrepreneur, transparent, and persistent
Benefits & Perks
• Premium Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans
• Insurance premiums 100% covered for you and 80% for your dependents
• Company provided Basic Life and Short-Term Disability plans
• Competitive salary and equity compensation packages
• Voluntary Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability plans
• 401(k) savings plan with matching contributions
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
• Generous and flexible PTO
• Flexible work hours
• Generous paid parental leave
• A collaborative environment with opportunities for learning and growth
• Virtual social events
Dave Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.