Associate, Business Operations & Finance at byte
We are an ambitious team that is changing the way people think about achieving a beautiful smile. No longer do you have to step inside the orthodontist office to create the smile of your dreams. With a click of a button, you are on the road to making those dreams a reality. Our doctor-directed, at-home system makes it easy, safe and affordable for everyone.
We also believe that a job should do more than pay the bills. It should fill you with a sense of purpose. The kind you feel when you’re a part of something BIG.
Interested? Let’s talk.
As an associate in Business Operations & Finance at byte, you will apply strategic skills combined with your raw quantitative abilities and experience in data-driven analysis to drive growth, improve the bottom line, and surface new opportunities. You will work closely with talented, driven leaders across different departments to develop and test new strategies. You will actively influence product design and acquisition strategy to deliver compelling value to the customer while optimizing for P&L.
- Analysis: Identify business challenges and opportunities for improvement and solve for them using analysis to make strategic or tactical recommendations.
- Financial Modeling: Develop & maintain financial models to accurately model financial impact of new strategies, opportunities, and risks.
- Product: Perform modeling/analytics to assist new product and pricing strategies.
- Marketing: Support direct-to-consumer marketing efforts, evaluate new channels, and optimize existing strategies.
- Execution: Involve problem frame-works, develop hypotheses, test and analysis, solution development, lead implementation efforts and develop a monitoring plan.
- Monitoring: develop and deliver regular KPI reports to customers within the business.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in analytical/quantitative field (Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math, Science, Business)
- Previous experience with complex, data-driven problem solving is expected
- Proven track record in tactical problem solving
- Top 1% quantitative analytics skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- 2+years experience in analysis in startup setting OR consulting OR investment banking
- Experience in SQL, R, Python or Julia a plus.