About the Accounts Receivable Specialist at Headspace:
We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and detail oriented Accounts Receivable Specialist for our revenue team. You will fill a critical role on our Revenue Team and be responsible for daily invoicing, payment application, accounts receivable management and customer correspondence. The ideal candidate will be system savvy, meticulous, detail oriented, personable, and able to both take direction and take initiative. The position reports directly to the Revenue Accounting Manager.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Manage the Accounts Receivable and billing processes
- Prepare monthly Cash reconciliations
- Prepare monthly Accounts Receivable reconciliations
- Daily payment applications
- Provide information for annual audits and help with special projects, as needed
- Prepare reports as needed to reconcile general ledger and collaborate with accounting team
- Identify areas to streamline processes and opportunities for automation
- Maintain continuous lines of communication with the Revenue Accounting Manager on all delinquent invoices
- Work closely with Customer Success and Account Executives to resolve delinquent invoices
What you’ve accomplished:
- 1-2 years of billing and collections experience
- Excellent customer service
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Working knowledge of US GAAP with a focus on accounts receivables
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to understand and quickly learn new accounting software
- Driven self-starter with the ability to work independently
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.
Read Full Job Description