Accounts Receivable Clerk
Boingo Wireless is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our fast-growing company. You'll be responsible for generating customer invoices, preparing cash receipts for deposit, posting payments received to customer accounts, assisting with collection activities and posting invoice adjustments. We value our accounting team as business partners. You will work alongside a close-knit team and learn all aspects of the business.
- Generate invoices and billings
- Prepare cash receipts for deposit
- Post cash receipts and apply payments to customer accounts
- Processing credit card charges and applying payments to customer accounts
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts and document collection activities
- Prepare and process invoice adjustments, credit and debit memos, refunds, and journal entries
- Assist with month end close by preparing recurring and adjusting journal entries, and preparing balance sheet account reconciliations including analysis of account changes
- Assist with fulfillment of audit requests from external auditors and other third parties
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers
- 1- 5 years’ of accounts receivable experience required
- Knowledge of billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong work ethic and goal oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment, with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of accounting theory required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word required
- Experience with Oracle Cloud preferred
- Experience in a telecommunications industry preferred
- 1-2 years’ of college level accounting courses or the equivalent required
Successful applicant must comply with the federal contractor Covid-19 Workplace Safety mandate requirements.
Boingo Wireless, Inc. helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the leading edge of technology. There is no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy. There’s also an incredible benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA six years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.