Accounts Receivable Clerk
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Boingo Wireless (NASDAQ: WIFI) is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join our fast-growing company. This position is responsible for generating customer invoices; preparing cash receipts for deposit; posting payments received to customer accounts; assisting with collection activities; and posting invoice adjustments among other general accounts receivables tasks.
This position is responsible for generating customer invoices, posting and applying cash receipts, and working with the Accounts Receivable team to perform post invoice adjustments to resolve customer discrepancies.
- Billing and invoice generation
- Preparing cash receipts for deposit
- Posting cash receipts and applying payments to customer accounts
- Processing credit card charges and applying payments to customer accounts
- Assisting the Accounts Receivable team with monitoring and maintaining customer accounts and documenting collection activities
- Preparing and processing invoice adjustments / credit memos / debit memos / refunds, and accounts receivable / sales / bad debt journal entries
- Assisting with fulfillment of audit requests from external auditors and other third parties
- Performing other duties as assigned to support the Accounts Receivable team
- Assisting with month end close including, but not limited to, preparing recurring and adjusting journal entries, and preparing balance sheet account reconciliations including analysis of account changes
- Bachelors degree required
- One to five years of accounts receivable experience required
- Knowledge of billing procedures
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong work ethic and goal oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills required
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast changing environment, with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of accounting theory required
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word required
- Experience with Oracle Cloud preferred
- Experience in a telecommunications industry preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more. We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA four years in a row, and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.