Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our dynamic growing finance team! The Accounts Payable Specialist will drive the procure to pay process, focusing on invoice upload, purchase order review and payments. The Finance team will rely on this employee to support and drive the Accounts payable function both externally and internally with suppliers and the various stakeholders at Anduril. Excellent communication and collaboration will be critical as this employee navigates the various parties that intersect with the procure to pay process. This role will evolve based on company growth and operational needs, the employee should be willing and ready for these opportunities.
What You'll Do
- Streamline, transform and monitor the effectiveness of the overall Accounts Payable process
- Implement and maintain a process for on-boarding new vendors as well as internal business partners
- Establish proper 3 way match with the purchasing team and improve existing business processes to ensure more accurate and timely collection of AP data
- Process, accurately code and set up payments for +100 domestic and international invoices per week
- Maintain vendor inquiries and resolve payment issues timely
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred
- 3+ years of accounts payable or general accounting experience
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excels in a fast-paced start up environment and able to work well independently
- Experience with AP software and financial accounting systems (NetSuite)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (e.g. Vlookup, pivot tables, etc.)
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!