Accounts Payable Analyst at Boingo Wireless
Accounts Payable Analyst
Join Boingo, One of the Best Places to Work in LA! We are looking for a motivated Accounts Payable Analyst with 2+ years of experience. You’ll play an important role in ensuring the timely processing and payment of vendor invoices and accurate recording of expenses. You’ll work closely with business partners throughout the organization and help Boingo’s leaders make smart financial decisions. We value our accounting team as business partners. You will work alongside a close-knit team and learn all aspects of the business.
- Process vendor invoices including the following:
- Review, scan, code, enter, and ensure appropriate supporting documentation and approval levels
- Perform cross-batch reviews of invoices input by other Accounts Payable team members for inputting accuracy
- Ensure that invoices are input timely to avoid potential penalties and/or interest
- Work with vendors to ensure that invoices submitted for processing conform to the Company’s requirements, including ensuring that purchase orders exist, where required
- Research invoicing issues and follow up until item is resolved
- Assist with weekly payment processing (e.g., check runs, ACH and wire payments, etc.)
- Prepare and/or review voids/stop payments and process any credit memos or other invoice adjustments that are identified
- Correspond with vendors and ensure prompt handling of internal and/or external inquiries including timely provision of status updates to relevant stakeholders
- Provide A/P administrative support (check mail, scanning and filing)
- Provide support as required by Accounting Management
- Perform and/or prepare ad hoc analysis, tasks and reports
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies and procedures to support the rapid growth and expansion of the Company in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
- 2+ years of progressive accounts payable experience in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of keying accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organized with the desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks reaches more than a billion consumers annually. From airports and stadiums to universities and military bases, Boingo helps folks stay connected to the people and things they love.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and on the cutting edge of technology. There is no doubt the “secret sauce” to Boingo’s success is our incredible team and culture. We take pride in having fun and staying healthy. There’s also an incredible benefits package including equity, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, unlimited vacation, 12 weeks paid parental leave, and more! Plus our award-winning headquarters in Westwood boasts 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA six years in a row!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.