Accounting Technology Consultant
The Accounting Technology Consultant will be joining a growing Customer Success team to ensure that our newly acquired clients are successfully onboarded onto our SaaS Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals with an audit background who are ready to transition out of public accounting. Our team consists of CPAs who use their knowledge to help accounting teams from various industries improve their close process. If you want to put your accounting talents to use in a customer success capacity and work with happy clients on a daily basis (rather than bugging them for audit support) then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Leading client launch calls and giving them an overview of the FloQast implementation process and timeline
- Reviewing clients' current close documentation and advising them on best practices within the software
- Organizing the client close checklist into a customized Excel file (known as a “mapping document”) that will form the basis for their FloQast account
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships mainly through phone and email communication
- Tracking client progress and driving status update meetings internally
- Deep understanding of the FloQast application and functionality
- Training domestic and international accounting teams through screenshare on how to use the FloQast software during their month-end close
- Point person for technical and accounting-related questions and support after implementation
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 1-3 years of public accounting experience required
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- CPA preferred, or CPA eligible
- Highly energetic, positive and enthusiastic team player with strong interpersonal skills and collaborative orientation
- Detail oriented with strong problem-solving and decision making skills
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency, organizational and time management skills, ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and consultative skills
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands and fulfill efficient follow ups
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.