Accounting Manager at Your Super
Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 75, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Own various month-end close processes including (including but not limited to) revenue bookings, Inventory reconciliations, prepaid expenses, accruals, tax, and intercompany reconciliations.
- Assist in management of accounts payable and working capital.
- Assist in preparation and consolidation of financial statements for external reporting
- Prepare reconciliations and analysis of account activity on the balance sheet and income statement
- Enhance our current processes by proactively providing recommendations for areas of improvement or automation
- Assist in building out internal controls processes
- Support external auditor requests
- Assist with one-off projects
- 3-5 years of accounting experience (Big 4 experience highly preferred)
- CPA license preferred
- Strong knowledge and understanding of GAAP, accrual basis accounting and financial reporting
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with ERP systems; prior experience with Acumatica is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player who has a high sense of urgency and exceptional organizational and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program