We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series A financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 50, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Act as main liaison between the finance department and operations department particularly with inventory reconciliations and transactions, ERP system help, and operational processes and efficiencies.
- Manage intercompany reconciliations and assist in GL accounting transactions.
- Review results of monthly/quarterly/annual physical inventory, ensuring accuracy for financial statements. Investigate and report on all inventory variances.
- Perform monthly and quarterly margin analysis review and compare to budget, investigate standard cost variance accounts and present findings to management.
- Assist in annual budget, monthly reforecasting, and scenario analysis.
- Review Item and bill of material set ups in ERP system and make improvement recommendations as appropriate.
- Assist in special system projects including but limited to Business intelligence set up, ERP enhancements, and future system implementations.
- Provide recurring and ad hoc management reporting and analysis as needed
- BA in Accounting, Finance, Business Economics, or related field.
- MBA and or/CPA preferred.
- Cost accounting experience or foundation is preferred.
- Strong system skills with advanced Excel
- Extensive expertise with Acumatica, or similar ERP system
- Experience working as a partner with Operations teams to solve issues
- Must be able to report on data in meaningful ways conducive to decision making on that data
- CPG experience is a plus
- Hypergrowth startup experience is a plus.
- Competitive pay
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous vacation and remote work policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Bi-annual company retreat
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program