Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
As an Accounting Associate, you will oversee the majority of the month end close. As a result, your work will impact the financial statements that will be seen by different groups and levels of the company. You will help reduce the close window and implement efficiencies related to systems, financial reporting, and audits in order to support our high-paced, rapidly expanding company.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own month end close including, but not limited to, preparing journal entries, banking transactions, and financial analysis
- Collaborate with various teams to resolve discrepancies in financial reconciliations
- Assist in preparing financials and owning certain sections of the financial reporting package
- Be Anduril’s expert on fixed assets and prepaids (develop processes to track, maintain, teach external teams about capitalization)
- Provide support and prepare schedules for audit requests while also understanding the business to be able to respond to inquiries
- Work with other accounting teams (FP&A, AP, AR, Revenue) to help implement new systems or improve efficiencies with current systems, processes, and ad-hoc projects
- Periodically lead or support team members on implementing new technical guidance to ensure GAAP compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years experience in accounting. Big 4 public accounting experience preferred
- Highly detail oriented with strong experience in Excel, ERP systems, and GAAP
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!