Accounting Associate, Accounts Receivable at Laserfiche
As an Accounting Associate in Accounts Receivable, you will be working closely with the Credit Manager(s) and assist with multiple areas of the day to day functions within the department as needed. An ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of general ledger accounting and at least 3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable, Billing, Bank Reconciliations, and General Ledger entries. Candidate must be eager to learn and grow with an exciting and dynamic team!
- Reconcile Aging reports
- Report generation and analysis, as needed
- Generate and publish direct billings and monthly statements
- Billing and collections maintenance; engage with customers on aged accounts
- Process payments and other cash receipts
- Balance daily deposits and record entries, as required
- Analyze aged A/R accounts and present to department manager(s) for further treatment as needed
- Work with Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure invoices are collected within terms
- Perform limited general ledger entry
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including GAAP processes related to accounts receivable, and understanding of basic accounting rules and regulations and the policies and procedures of the finance department.
- Concentration in A/R & credit collection experience desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – able to work effectively across all departments and with customers
- Analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills a must
- Must be detail oriented with ability to prioritize and organize efficiently
- Understanding of accounting software basics, and proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically, Excel, required
- Tech industry experience / subscription billing experience a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***