Sr. Web Developer at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Sr. Web Developer
REPORTS TO: Manager, Software Engineering
TigerConnect is seeking a brilliant front-end engineer to help us build the next generation of secure messaging apps using the latest progressive web technology. You’ll be working with world-class engineers on one of the most sophisticated and secure messaging platforms in the market today. Join us in our shared mission to transform healthcare and save lives by improving patient outcomes, emergency room wait times, and physician burnout rates in hospitals!
What You'll Own:
- Collaborate with partners outside the company who consume these SDKs and help them achieve successful outcomes
- Design and implement compelling and elegant single-page web apps for secure messaging using React, Redux, MobX, Rematch, and React Hooks
- Work closely with our design & product team to create delightful and functional user interfaces
- Collaborate with our Server team to provide feedback on technical requirements and troubleshoot problems
What You've Accomplished:
- Experience in designing and working with APIs
- Familiarity with async/await and Promises
- Familiarity with SASS/SCSS, CSS Modules, Styled Components or other CSS-in-JS solutions
- Experience with responsive user interfaces
- Ability to optimize website performance
- Capable of writing fast and effective unit tests
What You Bring to the Table:
- Experience with React frameworks and platforms such as Redux, MobX, Rematch, and React Hooks
- Computer Science Degree or at least 3 years of professional development experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development team and be a self starter
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes.
Trusted by more than 6,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day.
It is recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Tech Startups in Santa Monica (2019 & 2020) and a Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019). TigerConnect currently has over 150 employees with offices in Santa Monica, San Jose, and Shanghai.
Why We’re Different:
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.