At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an experienced software engineer in test to be part of our Marketing Enablement Engineering team. This team’s mission is to provide capacity to help ensure delivery of the company’s marketing efforts.
The Senior SDET, Marketing Enablement will be responsible for development and maintenance of automation tests and strategies for backend services and APIs that powers multiple products and internal systems within GoodRx. In this role you will be involved in the design, implementation and deployment of new or existing services and APIs needed to support new product functionality. You’ll also be collaborating with other engineering teams within GoodRx.
The ideal candidate will be able to quickly turn ideas into production-ready solutions in a fast-paced and friendly environment. You should also be comfortable learning new technologies as needed.
- Design, implement, and maintain highly scalable and performant services
- Work closely with various business partners (backend, mobile, apps, operations)
- Make smart engineering and product decisions based on data analysis and collaboration
- Help improve engineering standards and processes
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience designing and implementing tests for RESTful APIs
- Experience in Go, Java and/or Python
- Experience deploying and maintaining cloud-based web services (AWS preferred)
- Experience with relational and non-relational database technologies
- Strong Linux fundamentals (comfortable in shell environments)
- Strong debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Can take complex project requirements and turn it into a detailed technical implementation plan
- First-hand understanding of the full development lifecycle
- Experience with agile methodologies and rapid iteration cycles
- Experience in continuous delivery and integration
- Strong experience in agile quality and testing methods (BDD, TDD, Unit Testing and Automation)
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description