Sr. Java Developer at Core Digital Media
Greater LA Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Core Digital Media is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join its Engineering team to work in a fast-paced start-up like environment. The Senior Java Developer will be a key participant in the design, development and delivery of mission-critical Web applications. We are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated, well-rounded and hands-on individual who likes to work in a fun and collaborative environment.
About our Technology Department:
Our technology team is responsible for the development and operations of all the consumer-facing web applications as well as internal tools. We constantly optimize our web sites, increasingly so for mobile devices. The majority of the tools that enable our marketing team to be a leader in online advertising are built in-house.
Our technology platform runs on a highly scalable, modern Cisco UCS-based virtual infrastructure which extends to the cloud for disaster recovery. We use advanced monitoring tools such as Splunk and AppDynamics to quickly identify production issues.
We leverage the power of Java and popular frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, React and NodeJS for building enterprise-class applications. We take advantage of new initiatives to introduce technologies such as MongoDB, Zookeeper, Kafka, Yarn and Spark to keep our stack current.
- Produce and maintain clean, high quality, standards compliant code.
- Deliver high quality code leveraging Test Driven Development
- Troubleshoot and debug production issues using troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and should have good problem solving skills.
- Lead technical discussions with product
- Responsible for requirements review, planning, design, creating UML diagrams and coding
- Bachelor’s Degree 5+ years of experience
- Experience with Core Java and Design patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Spring & Hibernate framework.
- Ability to design scalable distributed system using micro services architecture.
- Ability to Implement Transaction Services using Spring JPA and Transaction manager.
- Ability to code for multithread systems
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries and design database tables/views.
- Nice to have experience with NoSQL databases.
Read Full Job Description