At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to support our engineering work, with a strong focus on the underlying infrastructure that we need to get from source code to production, plus keep it happy once it's there. We need someone who understands software development, but enjoys all the things necessary to improve deploying, monitoring, and operating production services. We're building out infrastructure and infrastructure tooling in AWS, working with technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, and Spinnaker. We'd love it if you had experience in them, but we're also interested in people excited to learn them if you're an experienced engineer who has worked to solve comparable problems.
- Design, implement, and maintain highly available infrastructure on AWS and Kubernetes
- Develop effective tooling to accelerate build and release management
- Build and implement monitoring and logging services
- Work with application engineering to cultivate operational standards
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong experience with release pipelines, including blue/green deployments and multiple stages, in a > 100 node environment
- Used infrastructure automation tooling including Terraform, Ansible, or similar
- Software development experience in a language like Python or Go along with knowledge of shell scripting
- Build and release experience with tools such as Jenkins, TravisCI, or similarExperience with application performance monitoring tools such as Datadog, or similar
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as Sumologic, or similar
- Hands on experience building automated Linux infrastructure on cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
- Nice to have: experience with container-based infrastructure
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description