At GoGuardian, we’re helping share the future of digital learning by providing educators, students, and schools with tools to create engaging and equitable learning environments. Together, we build innovative solutions to empower students, deliver insights, and encourage experimentation. With employees around the globe, we’re committed to building a culture of inclusivity, curiosity, and courage. GoGuardian’s growth is fast and ever-evolving, and our teams are growing along with it — always ready to experiment and learn.
We’re here for the cause, but also for the culture. We celebrate our successes and wins together, and make time to appreciate our teammates every day. Take a peek into your future at GoGuardian: our Slack channels include #gardenclub, #boardgametime, #bookrecs, and #petphotos. There’s always something fun going on, including concerts, classes, book clubs, and more! From virtual trivia to local meet-ups, Guardians are always finding ways to connect.
As a Core Solutions Engineer, you will partner with GoGuardian Sales and Customer Success teams to develop value propositions for our GoGuardian Suite, design implementation plans, and troubleshoot network-related deployment behaviors within GoGuardian’s most technically complex mid-market prospects.
You will be responsible for ensuring successful technical outcomes for clients pre-sale, working in close partnership with the Implementation, Product Management, Engineering, Enablement, and Post-Sales Support and Customer Success teams. For this role, you will bring a strong IT, systems administrator, or network administrator background as well as the ability to build relationships quickly with clients within the K-12 part of education.
While this job posting uses "El Segundo, CA" as the location, please note this role is currently being recruited for remote work or reporting to headquarters if within commuting distance.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Account Executives and Customer Success Manager to design and persuasively communicate GoGuardian solutions that are tailored to customers’ unique environments and goals
- Act as primary technical advisor to customers: build GoGuardian’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including directors of technology, network administrators, and instructional/curriculum directors
- Maintain expert knowledge of GoGuardian Suite, deployment options, and varying client environments to recommend the best GoGuardian services, deployments, and timelines for client
- Utilize Network Administrator background or strong working knowledge of networking, on-prem Active Directory, and Microsoft Endpoint Manager to partner with Tier 2 Support Escalations team in the event of network-specific troubleshooting issues
- Help own and build client-facing collateral such as project templates, deployment method tables, and technical support documentation
- Show strong project management in prioritization of most high-stake and at-risk accounts
- Demonstrate proactivity and good judgment in determining and executing on best next steps for clients
- Support on RFI / RFPs completion and setup/demos for tradeshows
- Partner with Implementation and Enablement teams to ensure pre-sales customer requirements are enforced
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering by providing feedback from information gathered during pre-sales conversations
Who You Are
- Background in Network Administration and/or IT; strong technical proficiency
- Soft skills; ability to build rapport with internal and client stakeholders
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in detailed documentation
- Foundation in Education Technology including a deep understanding of filtering solutions a plus, but not a must-have
- Humble team player with a proactive mindset and ability to produce positive outcomes in a dynamic environment
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.