WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING . . .
Fullstack engineers are responsible for building features across our platform - from the dashboards used by Versus and our partners to the SDKs used by content companies. We encourage our engineers to pick up new skills, but we also love to see affinities for particular technologies. You'll work with others on the team to learn new things while sharing your own expertise.WE CURRENTLY USE . . .
- Swift/Objective-C (iOS)
- Kotlin/Java (Android)
- C# (Unity)
YOU'LL NEED . . .
- 3+ years experience in designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications
- An in-depth knowledge of at least two of the technologies listed above
- An active interest in learning at least one of the technologies listed above that you don't currently claim as your own
- Autonomy, initiative, and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- A preference for Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping, and team collaboration
- The ability to give and receive feedback with grace
- A clear, thoughtful communication style that lends itself to working with collaborative teams
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- A background in the entertainment, media, gaming, and/or adtech industry
- Experience with scaling and high-availability systems
- An understanding of early-stage startups
- Experience with data visualization and analytics
- Interest in design, UI, and UX
At Versus our mission is to make content more fun - not once, but over and over. We value the insights and experiences that diversity & inclusion can bring, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
Our competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave are among the best you'll find in LA. And that unlimited paid vacation time? We actually encourage you to take it.
- Currently fully-remote (due to Covid)
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work-day schedule
- Matched 401(K)