WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING . . .
Full stack engineers are responsible for building features across our platform, from the dashboards used by Versus and our partners to the SDKs used by game companies. We encourage our engineers to pick up new skills, but we also love to see affinities for particular technologies. You'll work with others on the team to learn new things while sharing your own expertise.WE CURRENTLY USE . . .
- Swift/Objective-C (iOS)
- Kotlin/Java (Android)
- C# (Unity)
YOU'LL NEED . . .
- 4+ years experience in designing, building, and maintaining modern web applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least two of the technologies listed above
- Willingness to learn more of the technologies listed above :)
- Autonomy, initiative, and self motivation with a ‘get it done’ attitude
- Preference for Agile methodologies, rapid prototyping, and team collaboration
- Enthusiasm for mentoring others
- Great communication, empathy, and team-work skills
WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE . . .
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience with scaling and high-availability systems
- Experience working in early stage startups
- Experience with data visualization and analytics
- Interest in design, UI, and UX
At Versus our mission is to make games more fun - not once, but over and over. We value diversity & inclusion, empathy for our colleagues and our partners, and curiosity to explore and learn new things.
We offer competitive salaries, equity packages, medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, flexible hours, paid maternity and paternity leave, and paid vacation time that we encourage you to actually take.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Healthcare and benefits
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work day schedule
- Matched 401(K)