DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We are constantly modernizing our tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKRs to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
What you will do:
- Be a part of a highly functional autonomous Agile Team
- Participate in technical discussions and ensure the team implements best practices
- Define and measure code quality over time to track improvement
- Ensure not just development, but testing and documentation are also part of the definition of done
- Refine CI tools to enable rapid feedback and deployment and test automation
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience building customer-facing applications
- 2+ years of experience with PHP programming (Laravel is preferred) Any PHP preferred framework?
- Basic Years of experience? Experience with MySQL, Redis
- Excellent troubleshooting and project management skills
- Team player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Competence with Git version control
- Familiarity with public and private API design / RESTful architectures
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Nice to haves:
- Basic Years? Experience with Docker, Kubernetes as well as CI/CD methodologies
- Basic Years? Experience with building RESTful APIs
- Level? Understanding of shell scripting, AWS
- Years? Experience building Analytics/Data Driven applications
- GitLab or similar environment
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.