Software Engineer (HighJump)
FabFitFun is one of L.A.’s best places to work and it’s amazing success has been achieved due to our amazing business initiatives (over 2 million members), dedicated leadership, inclusive corporate culture, and career growth opportunities. Guided by our company values, FFF seeks to maintain a work culture that encourages innovation, rewards creativity, values teamwork, and supports inclusion and equity. The company endeavors to foster confidence, effectiveness, and success for all employees who work with these values every day.
As a part of our Fulfillment Engineering team, you will be designing, configuring, testing, and implementing warehouse management system (WMS) solutions. You will be working daily to problem solve and create personalized solutions for our warehouse. You will be expected to work both independently and as a part of a team to deliver customized supply chain solutions with little to no errors. You must be self-motivated, tenacious, and a natural problem solver.
*Relocation is available*
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the translating of business requirements into technical design documents using
- Microsoft Visio, Word, Project and Excel
- Configure, develop, debug, and troubleshoot solutions per design documents
- Manage / Create systems integrations that involve HighJump in any capacity
- Assist in training of customer management team and end-users
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- Intermediate configuration or programming experience in (Java, Python, C#)
- Extensive experience with (SQL/Oracle) queries and stored procedures
- Expertise with interface technologies including TCP/IP Sockets, XML, Table to Table, etc.
- Familiarity with HighJump development tools
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and self-manage
- Strong consulting, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supply chain and distribution industry knowledge and experience
- At least 3 years of HighJump or Tier 1 WMS experience preferred
- BA / BS / AA Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of barcode scanning equipment and RF hardware (Intermec, LXE, Motorola, Symbol)
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) expertise in HighJump Software, RedPrairie (JDA),
- Manhattan Associates, SAP- WM, Oracle-WM, Accellos, Infor, etc.
- Labeling (Bartender) experience
- Reporting experience (SSRS, Crystal Reports)
What You'll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA
- Matching 401k and equity incentives
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote