Software Engineer - Frontend
We are looking for a Software Engineer with hands on experience in frontend development. In this role, you will design the visual elements for applications in the form of wireframes and build the front end for these applications. We are looking for someone with creative UI/UX design skills as well as actual UI development experience.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Build scalable frontend web applications to support internal and 3rdparty requests
- Manage multiple applications written in a variety of technologies (React, Angular, ES5, ES6)
- Attend daily stand-ups led by TPM
- Write clean testable code
- 3-5 years of UI/UX design and development experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related degree.
- Has hands on ability to design complete user experiences by iterating through candidate designs and solutions
- Experience with source control tools and unit test development
- Experience with front-end development tools
- Experience with Web UI mock up design tools
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.