Software Engineer - Frontend
We are looking for a user interface developer with experience in UI design as well as development. In this role, you will gather user requirements specific to the UI, design the visual elements for applications in the form of wireframes, and actually build the front end for these applications. We are looking for someone with creative UI/UX design skills as well as actual UI development experience.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Gather and evaluate user requirements pertaining to the UI from internal and external stakeholders
- Translate concepts and user requirements into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences for digital products
- Build user stories and user journeys; design, iterate through, and refine wireframes and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and browsers
- Develop new product UI and user-facing features using standard tools and technologies for Web development
- Collaborate with other team members to connect UI elements with back-end logic and help build end-to-end product functionality
- Develop unit tests for UI functions
- Three or more years of UI/UX design and development experience; preference to be given to candidates with experience in designing and developing complex digital products and solutions
- Experience with UI design software like InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and design complete user experiences by iterating through candidate designs and solutions
- Great sense of usability in product design; good knowledge of UI/UX design best practices
- Experience with source control tools and unit test development
- Ability to clearly and effectively present design ideas and solutions to internal and external stakeholders