Software Engineer, Front End at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is known in the marketplace for a fantastic community (over 1 million members), curated quarterly subscription box plus a companion video content service (both live and recorded). Our business is booming, and we are scaling our Engineering, Product, Data Science and BI Teams to keep up with this hyper growth. Accordingly, we are seeking a Senior Front End Engineer, reporting into our Director of Engineering, to develop and own cutting-edge back-end services for our consumer-facing applications.
What We’re Like:
- A collaborative learning culture: we work as a team to figure out solutions to the technological challenges of the day
- We focus on improving our customer’s experience every day, all the while taking the time necessary to make sure we do things the best we can
- We celebrate innovation and want every member at FFF to have the power to experiment and find novel, effective solutions
- Work closely with your team of Engineers, Product, QA, and UX Design to develop front-end experiences for our members.
- Contribute to our Front-end coding standards
- Work in complete vertical slices from the Front-end to the Data Layer
- Help define development standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve the overall development process
- Design and develop clean, maintainable, and performant software
- Mentor less experienced developers
- BS or higher in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of Front-end engineering experience
- Proficiency with React framework
- Experience with building rapid prototypes with an eye towards performance and how to tune front end performance
- Knowledge of or experience in Java or PHP programming is a plus
- A supportive, learning environment where we invest in you and your career
- An opportunity to solve high-scale technical challenges
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store