MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than nineteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
We're looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help build our next generation testing platform using best-in-class automation tools and platforms. Quality is not engineered in a vacuum, this is a highly collaborative role. You will work with our eCommerce, back office, and data engineering teams to design and build an automated testing platform capable of testing functional, performance and security aspects across multiple applications, integration platforms, and data storage solutions. You will have significant input into how this platform is designed, constructed, and maintained.What You’ll Do
- Design and implement a comprehensive, robust, and scalable automated testing solution including the platform runtime, test definition code, result storage, and coverage and quality reporting
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to determine testing coverage and opportunities
- Review existing testing cases as well as unit and integration test code with an eye towards integration in the broader testing platform
- Identify opportunities and create test cases for synthetic testing in production systems, including 3rd party partner systems
- Participate in the design and creation of chaos testing
- Participate in the design and execution of ongoing production synthetic testing as well as chaos testing
- Participate in design and architectural discussions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in Software Engineering and 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- 2+ years of experience with Java, NodeJS, Ruby, or a similar programming language and one or more of the language testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, Jest, RSpec)
- Full lifecycle experience of building or expanding the capabilities of an automated testing platform capable of executing browser-based and API-based tests as well as access internal components for data creation and validation via methods such as SQL queries, event topics, and data queues.
- Experience with a test case management tool such as TestRail or Zephyr
- History with CI/CD platforms such as CircleCI, AWS CodePipeline, or GitHub Actions
- A background testing within a cloud-native environment, especially AWS
- Knowledge of serverless and containerized platforms
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, open time off, and more. We also take Learning and Development seriously - conducting annual performance reviews, annual 360 reviews, and providing an independent Learning & Development Budget that starts at $500 right out of the gate!
We have an office you’ll enjoy going to.
While we’re remote until January 2021 (and have a flexible work policy beyond that), we still have an inviting office that you’re welcome to work from always! We’re set-up to support comfortable working - hot desks, lounge and casual seating areas, a Mother’s Room, an on-site gym & shower, and a kitchen that makes you feel like you’ve never left home. Plus, we’re dog friendly, so your furry coworker can join you anytime.
We don’t forget the most important things.
We want MeUndies to be a place where you feel safe and comfortable, and encourage our employees to hold us accountable for keeping it that way. We offer two robust annual surveys to check-in with the team, an anonymous feedback tool available to submit to at any time, and an HR team that is ready to help. MeUndies is also home to four employee-led Employee Resource Groups - Womxn’s ERG, Heritage ERG, Pride ERG, and Parents of MeUndies. When you work at MeUndies, we take your needs as an employee (and a person) seriously.
Plus those special extra things.
We know how important it is to connect with your team members outside of every day work, too. We offer frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, off-sites, happy hours, and an annual retreat (right now, these things are happening virtually! But we can’t wait to return to in-person). You’ll also get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.