About the Company:
DISQO is a next generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use JIRA to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
Who you are:
You have a passion for building amazing, well tested, maintainable software. You are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. You bring bring superior programming skills and a quality-first approach to software development.
What you will do:
- Work within an Agile team, solve complex problems on a daily basis through engineering excellence
- Create automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the integrity, scalability and performance of the platform
- Set and enforce coding standards and establish performance reporting
- Ensure the completion of the definition of done of epics and user stories to enable sprint success
- Participate in design and code reviews
What you bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of experience building customer-facing applications
- Proficiency in modern languages such as Python, Java, Go
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes as well as CI/CD methodologies
- Experience with MySQL, Redis
- Excellent troubleshooting and project management skills
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Team Player, Must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Broad knowledge of all full stack
- Understanding of shell scripting, AWS
- Competence with GitHub version control
- Familiarity with public and private API design / RESTful architectures
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent