DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
Who you are:
You have a passion for building amazing, well tested, maintainable software. You are self-motivated, and enjoy working in a user-focused, highly intelligent, entrepreneurial environment. You bring superior programming skills and a quality-first approach to software development.
What you will do:
- Work within an Agile team, to solve complex problems on a daily basis through engineering excellence.
- Create automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the integrity, scalability, and performance of the platform.
- Set and enforce coding standards and establish performance reporting.
- Ensure the completion of the definition of done of epics and user stories to enable sprint success.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
What you bring to the table:
- 2+ years of experience building customer-facing applications
- Proficiency in browser rendering behavior and performance
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt and Gulp JS)
- Sound understanding of web markup, such as HTML5
- Fast learner and self-starter
- Team player, must be able to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with agile software development methods
- Competence with Git version control
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.