Greater LA Area
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? If the answer is YES, then we have the right job for you.
We at Core Digital Media are building the next generation web applications with modern architecture and infrastructure and are looking for experienced, high-octane Architect to join our team in Playa Vista, CA.
- Develop, enhance and document detailed application designs and interfaces.
- Develop prototype systems to demonstrate the capabilities of the proposed solution.
- Evaluate existing components for re-usability and applicability.
- Evangelize technical/architectural standards, principles, methodology, patterns and trends.
- Investigate and review 3rd party tools for applicability to the overall solution.
- Demonstrate strong communication skill, problem solving ability, logic, and analytical skills.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to engineers.
- Facilitate cross team and cross component collaboration.
- Maintain a broad knowledge of new technology tools and trends, and apply those tools to improving business processes.
- Articulate and document the application architecture vision.
- Apply industry standard analysis, architecture, and development techniques to assist in providing optimum solutions.
- Review design and code to ensure they are architecturally sound.
- Maintain an organization-wide view of current and future business and application architecture to provide solutions that integrate into the overall architectural vision and strategy
- Extensive hands-on experience with scalable and highly available consumer facing web application development & testing
- Extensive hands-on experience in Microservices and Event Driven Architecture
- Solid understanding of security/access control, scalability, high availability and concurrency patterns
- Experience with industry standard architecture and design methodologies and processes
- Performance modeling, profiling, monitoring, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with agile development, continuous delivery, and DevOps
- Test Driven development experience with a clear understanding of the tool stack. Expertise in unit test, building Integration, smoke and regression testing suite and code coverage process.
- 8+ years of experience in software development and testing using Java and Web technologies.
- Proficient in programming languages and concepts around API services and Interfaces: Java SE and EE, API development concepts and abstracts (JSON, Swagger, Spring Boot, RESTful).
- Experience with data stores and caching technologies like Postgres, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with Kafka, JMS technologies, JPA/Hibernate
- Experience with cloud computing providers like AWS is a big plus
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Experience with application performance management and troubleshooting solutions like DynaTrace, Splunk, ELK etc.
Read Full Job Description