Beyond Limits is seeking a Senior System Admin. In this role, you will be expected to support our on-premise network infrastructure, as well as our cloud and application-based resources. You will need to understand and support the automation of redundant tasks through automated scripts, as well as support the general needs of our development team, and day to day IT operations. As a system admin at Beyond Limits, you will be working in a fast-paced environment, and have the opportunity to manage projects of different types and lengths. You will be embedded in our strong IT team, but also have the autonomy to work independently and learn new and emerging technologies.
- Assist in streamlining processes through Powershell scripting; particularly for onboarding purposes in Active Directory group management,
- Create virtualized environments to assist our development teams
- Work on maintaining and administering Office 365 environment; including Office365 Powershell administration
- Supporting an AWS and on-premise hybridized networking environment
- General network and server maintenance; including but not limited to Cisco switch and Fortinet Firewall monitoring and patching, wireless and VPN maintenance, etc.
- Support expanding international systems and infrastructure
- B.S. in IT, CIS, or related degree
- Certification In one or more of these areas; CompTIA Network+/ MS Windows Server Certifications/ CCNA, or other similar certifications, strongly desired
- 6+ years of experience using Active Directory/LDAP user and group administration in medium sized companies
- Strong Powershell/Automation skills a must
- Managing server virtualization technologies Partiulary HPe/VMware
- A solid understanding of LAN/WAN networking
- LAN Routing and Switching design, configuration and troubleshooting (VLANs, IP Subnetting, 802.1Q)
- Strong in Linux/UNIX administration
- Ability to troubleshoot network issues including backbone infrastructure issues
- Previous hands-on experience working with VMware
- AWS experience
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence engineering company creating advanced software solutions that go beyond conventional AI. Founded in 2014 with a legacy in space exploration, Beyond Limits is transforming proven technologies from Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory into advanced AI solutions, hardened to industrial strength, and put to work for forward-looking companies on earth. We leverage this unparalleled innovation portfolio, along with proprietary cognitive technologies, to help companies solve tough, complex, mission-critical problems and transform their business. We apply a unique hybrid approach to AI, combining numeric AI techniques like machine learning with higher-order symbolic AI and expert human knowledge to deliver intuitive cognitive reasoning and information. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides explainable reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.