At VideoAmp, we believe that Engineering is more than just executing on requirements or delivering against a roadmap, but about inspiring a group of creative thinkers to solve challenges that other companies would shy away from because “they are too risky”.
Our Core Values: Embrace Wellness, Create Trust, Make it Fun, Figure it Out, Be a Legend, Ship it Fast, Grow Exponentially, Do More with Less
As such, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can inspire by challenging paradigms and delivering quality software solutions to our customers that usher in a “new era” of advertising.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will be responsible for enhancing our measurement tool. You are passionate about all things data and tech, and have extensive knowledge of the digital space. You are accomplished in the areas of building web applications and measurement and you are ready to support the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
Los Angeles or Remote friendly!
- Design and Build new web based applications
- Assist the squad in a cross-functional set of skills in order to deliver the sprint's objectives
- Build interactive, responsive web applications using react.js
- Build / extend our API with Typescript
- Integrate with testing services for unit, functional, and scalability testing
- Perform 3rd party API integrations with node.js / typescript
- Develop and release using agile methodologies
- Capable of embodying the team’s cultural values
- Change the way fortune 500 advertisers buy their media across the top 10 media owners in the USA, by delivering new products
- Inspire a team of critical thinkers and entrepreneurs, through mentoring and guidance
- Never yield on quality or our standards -> Obsess about maximizing the ratio of input to output
- Understand/contribute to all of our business context around revenue targets, customer value goals, strategic vision and articulate these to your direct teams
- Liaise with cross-functional leadership and executives to present gaps and solutions to our strategy
- Collaborate with your team and peers in ways that help lift them all to new heights
- Knows the pains of the customer, through various previous experiences and hands on to inspire and coach the team
- Delivers robust software solutions incrementally thinking about ROI at all times
- Have experience leading and managing a cross-functional engineering team
- Creative, self-motivated, independent, and a good communicator
- Authorized to work in the US
You’ll need 5+ years of professional software development experience:
- Java Web Servers
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with CI/CD, Docker huge plus
- Unlimited paid time off each year
- Company sponsored health, dental and vision benefits for you and your dependents
- Annual vacation and childcare stipends
- Access to state-of-the-art fitness classes and personal trainers to promote your well-being. Live and recorded virtual workout classes everyday + weekly yoga/pilates/wellness opportunities
- Quarterly fitness challenges
- Work from home set up provided
- 1:1 Nutrition/Food program options
- Partnership with DoorDash for meal deliveries
- Wellness (Financial Wellness, Modern Health)
- Employee Advisory Groups / Proactive Social Groups
- Pet Funds + Pet Care Savings
- 401k Plan
- Everyday discounts
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Referral Bonus
- Progressive approach to paid parental leave
- Epic personal and professional growth opportunities
We believe every human on the planet should have the option of free access to the world’s information and content. In many cases this belief is powered by a three way value exchange between a publisher producing free content, a consumer consuming it and an advertiser paying the publisher for the chance to connect with its audience. The underpinning of this value exchange relies on having an independent auditing, measurement and optimization layer to power the transaction between the advertiser and publisher.
Today the industry standard tools for advertising and media measurement and optimization are usually designed where increased personalization, higher advertising return on investment and increased publisher revenues often comes with negative trade off for consumer privacy or security risks of leaking private data. We envision a world where this doesn't have to be the case - a world where consumer privacy, security, and governance are incorporated into the fabric of the codebase while enabling the necessary business use-cases to effectively keep the world’s information and content free for everyone.
VideoAmp’s mission is to create software and data solutions to enable advertisers to accurately measure and optimize their entire portfolio of linear TV, OTT, digital and walled garden investments while empowering publishers to effectively align and monetize their audiences with the advertiser’s desired outcome in a consumer-first privacy paradigm.
Come and Join Us!