Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Frontend at Tapcart.
As a Frontend engineer you’ll be an essential part of our product and brand experience. You will work closely with our backend, design and operations teams to build products that scale massively, look fantastic and engage millions of end-users.
You’ll be researching and building world-class technology using React, GraphQL and advanced animation libraries. Your frontends will be masterpieces, everywhere from a 8 core MacBook Pro on a fiber connection to a burner phone on 3G.
What you need to know.
- At least 5 years of professional Front-end development experience
- 3+ Years of Experience in React including state management, animations and Webpack
- Awareness of performance considerations such as cross-browser compatibility, components, SCSS and Styled Components, and load-time optimizations
- Experience collaborating and mentoring teammates.
Bonus if you have.
- Product and graphic design skills
- Experience using design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin
- Technical knowhow of Shopify/ ecommerce platforms
What you'll be working on.
- Mobile Web Storefront: 80% of the internet is on mobile. Our vision is to consume that traffic and build a native-esque storefront that billions of consumers use to shop everyday.
- Customer platform: This platform is used by our customers to launch and manage their native apps in real-time. Our vision is to build a robust dashboard that makes creating and managing apps easy, attainable and fun for every brand.
- Analytics dashboard: Our dashboard provides real-time analytics on mobile and brand performance through meaningful data visualizations. Our goal is to be one of the five dashboards always open on our customers browsers everyday.
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.