Senior Security Engineer
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- For the Senior Security Engineering role, we are looking for strong hands-on technologists with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience in the information security field
- The ideal candidate is a curious and talented security engineer with strong experience working with both technical and non-technical colleagues in a cross-functional environment.
- Other key qualifications include having a good understanding of high quality code production and working within a technical delivery team with specific focus on Lean and Agile principles.
- Fluency in code review of at least one of the following coding languages: Java, Scala, or Ruby on Rails as well as their common frameworks
- Experience in penetration testing, risk assessment, and threat modeling
- Excellent understanding of application, data infrastructure, and network security including all aspects of preventative security measures
- Deep knowledge of applied cryptography, authentication, and authorization frameworks as well as their common vulnerabilities
- Knowledge and experience with standards and regulations in the field of information security and how to assess applications for compliance
- Presentation skills for technical and non-technical audiences especially covering security topics, threats, and mitigation approaches
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- An opportunity to play a key role in the design, development and commercialization of software and hardware products aimed at disrupting B2B and B2C markets across a wide range of business domains.
- The opportunity to work within an extremely accomplished team with direct exposure to some of the world's most influential organizations.
- A structured career development program with both technical expert and leadership tracks.
- A competitive salary and benefits complimented with a flexible learning & development budget (including attending conferences) enabling you to choose the right path for your own development.
- A level of autonomy and self-management that you won’t typically find at other companies.