Senior Salesforce Developer-CLM at BlackLine
Roles and Responsibility (list in order of importance)
- Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of Salesforce CPQ, Conga Composer, Conga CLM
- Relevant Salesforce CPQ platform experience (experience with Salesforce Billing)
- Design, configure, administer, and customize SFDC and Conga CLM application.
- Develop and maintain technical design documents.
- Creating/updating system documentation including configuration changes, data mapping requirements, functional designs, test cases and deployment plans as needed for the engagement.
- Identify the root cause of defects and develop fixes in the system.
- Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts to scope work and produce estimates.
- Provide pre- and post-implementation technical support.
- Ability to prioritize to ensure work is done in a timely and high-quality manner.
Years of Experience in Related Field: 6+
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions on Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience integrating the Salesforce platform with internal and external systems
- Well versed with Apex code, Custom Objects, Workflow Rules, Custom Fields, Validation Rules and VisualForce Pages.
- Programming background using one or more of the languages such as APEX, Visualforce, Lightning.
- Enterprise integration architectures such as SOAP, RESTful, ETL
- Deep understanding of Conga Composer and Conga CLM, SaaS and CLM processes.
- Deep understanding of software testing with knowledge on building test plans and executing them in unit, functional and user acceptance test cycles.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships
- Ability to self-train quickly and pick up new skills as necessary
- Experience in translating customer business requirements into workable technical solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and learn quickly.
- Experience in software or SaaS industry is a plus
- Experience running projects from initiation to completion with minimal oversight.
- A process before tools approach to problem solving.
- Customer services oriented.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm to get things done with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to assist in creation of functional and technical specifications.
- Must embrace in learning, sharing knowledge and working with changing technology.
- A team player who can collaborate with our internal team and other cross functional teams.
- The ability to solve highly complex business problems across platforms utilizing Salesforce and other business applications.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Office environment