Senior Oracle Fusion Engineer
It’s no secret - Boingo Wireless was voted one of the Best Places to Work in LA! Come find out why!
We’re looking for an Oracle Fusion Product Owner who will provide technical leadership and participate in all phases of the application development life cycle. Experience with customization and integration with Enterprise solutions applications is required. The right candidate has skills in Oracle Fusion ERP/ eBusiness Suite, Oracle EBPCS or Hyperion Financial Management, and Oracle Application Integration Cloud. We have a great team of smart, hard-working folks who strive to be the best at what they do. Boingo works to reward our staff with a great work environment & a few perks to remind you that we know how important you are.
- Participate in and assist cross-functional stakeholders with performing technical development for standard and custom systems implementation solutions in the Oracle Cloud PaaS/SaaS environment for Oracle Fusion and Oracle Enterprise Planning Budgeting Cloud Service (“EPBCS”) (i.e., requirements gathering/documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issues identification and resolution, and post-production support)
- Work with business leaders, developers (internal and/or third-party), QA and Release Engineering team to facilitate, lead and ensure timely delivery of projects
- Partner with internal business teams to define business processes and associated system requirements
- System interface design, development and testing
- Assist teams with required data conversions and migrations
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- SQL and PL/SQL development, including code debugging, query analysis and performance tuning
- Maintain and work with the cross-functional stakeholders to develop enhancements on existing and create new customized internal and third-party integrations relating to Oracle Fusion ERP, Oracle Application Integration Cloud (“OAIC”), EPBCS and various other IT applications
- Develop, maintain and update custom Oracle Fusion and EPBCS reports for the business lines as well as the Finance and Accounting teams
- Provide ongoing maintenance and support for implemented systems
- Participating in daily and weekly stand-up meetings with various stakeholders to review project status and prioritization including working with stakeholders to ensure delivery of requirements within established timelines
- Assisting with quarterly upgrades for Oracle Fusion and EPBCS
- Assistance with development of silk tests for quarterly QA testing for all developed solutions, integrations, and reports
- Performing testing and troubleshooting of production issues
- BA/BS degree required
- 6+ plus years of extensive experience in the software industry specialized in integration/middleware technologies
- 2+ years of development experience within Oracle Fusion ERP or Oracle eBusiness Suite
- 1+ years of development experience within Oracle EPBCS or Hyperion Financial Management
- 2+ years’ experience with OAIC
- Demonstrates proven knowledge and experience in roles providing finance process improvement in the following areas: budgeting and forecasting, long range plans, rolling forecasting, month end consolidation process, close and consolidation controls procedures, and financial reporting requirements
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise and systems background in one or more business domains such as Credit to Cash, General Ledger, Close to Report, Budgeting and Planning, Tax and Procure to Pay
- Hands-on experience with service-oriented architecture implementations.
- Hands-on experience with the entire software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, design, implementation, integration, testing, and post-production support) and agile development methodology
- Significant hands-on experience with relational databases, SQL and reports development
- Experience in Oracle workflow, ADF framework, PL/SQL, BI Publisher /XML Reports, SOAP & REST API
- Working knowledge of Oracle Financials, Purchasing & Project Modules data structures and API’s
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products. Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA five years in a row and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever. The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.