Mission: Working with a small team of Lead Game Developers, you'll be building the GreenPark mobile application using Unity3d. The work you and the team do will bring the experience to life, helping our users celebrate the highs and commiserate the lows. It’s the face of the GreenPark user experience. No big deal.
- Team: You'll report to our mobile engineering lead and be closely mentored by our exceptional Lead Developers who have a wealth of experience developing mobile games for Unity. You’ll be working with our Art Production team on integrating art assets and 3D models into our game and our Systems Engineering team on implementing APIs and the data layer of our game.
- Startup: GreenPark is blends both startup and game studio sensibilities, you're excited by the challenge and flexible in your approach. You're comfortable with getting involved
Technical: You live and breath Unity. You dream in C#. You have shipped several quality mobile games built in Unity. You have experience with mobile games that have a lot of server side data interaction (preferably on mobile) and know how to write clean, maintainable code.
- Art & Animation: Games are a collaborative experience and you love working with rich, well designed, UI and UX that lives, breathes and makes the application more than just a flat experience. Our app is inhabited by avatars that embody the character and personality of sports fanatics. You've worked with animators, technical artists, 3D modellers and you're excited by the challenge of bringing their vision to life. Ideally, you have experience with Asset Bundles and Unity's new Addressables system.
- Interview: Contribute to interviews of new team members for both technical ability and culture fit.
Documentation: All team members are expected to maintain architectural documents and good coding practices.
- There is occasional travel between our Burlingame and Calabasas offices.
Hey, that’s game, set and match! We offer exciting times ahead, lots of spectacular twists and turns, hard work and the sweet success of achieving something most people wouldn’t think possible - if they could imagine it at all. If this sounds like it might be you, apply now and let's chat!
What We Offer:
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on and learning right away.
- Location: We have two amazing locations - LA (Remote due to COVID-19) and SF (Downtown Burlingame/Remote due to COVID-19).
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of.
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options.
- Benefits: Option to join a Health, Vision and Dental benefits plan with growing benefits as the company is growing.
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.