Senior Mobile Developer (React Native) at Cie
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:34 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Cie is looking for a seasoned Senior Mobile Developer with expertise in React Native to play a pivotal role in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining cross-platform mobile applications for enterprise clients and start-ups. You will serve as the subject-matter-expert on everything React Native and have end-to-end ownership of projects. This is an excellent position for those with strong technical proficiency, critical thinking, and collaboration skills.
Our ideal candidate is one who has a passion for software development and can thrive in a challenging, fast-paced, and highly collaborative work environment.
What you’ll have achieved in a year:
You will serve as our in-house expert on everything mobile and play a pivotal role in architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining native mobile applications for businesses across multiple industries.
transform your career Cie is a dynamic, fast-evolving environment, which values initiative, moving fast and being able to do more with less. If you want to grow professionally, this is the place for you because Titan’s technical future is in your hands.
Have an impact
No cog in the wheels here! We have a highly collaborative work environment working to solve problems using the latest cutting edge tech (AI, ML, IoT, Cloud, etc.)!
What you’ll do to get there:
- Architect and develop high performing React Native applications
- Conduct consistent and thorough code-reviews to ensure high quality, performant code
- Offer thought-leadership, expertise, and guidance to other engineers including external development partners
- Collaborate cross-functionally with project managers, product managers, account managers, designers, and other engineers
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical external stakeholders
- Work alongside the engineering manager to build the organization's React Native capabilities
- End-to-end ownership of projects from discovery through production deployment
- Work alongside backend engineers both at Cie and with our partners to assist in the modeling of mobile consumed APIs
- Review high-level product requirements for technical feasibility
- Distill product requirements into technical recommendations ·
- Assist in proposal construction through accurate time estimates & technical recommendations
- Clearly communicate technical details to non-technical stakeholders
- Have a desire to expand skills within mobile development (Xamarin, Swift, Kotlin) as well as other disciplines such as backend and frontend web technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited guidance or oversight
- Always be learning and keeping a pulse of new tools and technologies
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 2+ years of experience developing native mobile applications using React Native
- Deep familiarity with ES6+ syntax
- Experience with state management libraries such as redux or mobx
- Experience with automated testing suites such as Jest or Mocha
- Familiarity with XCode and Android Studio
- Expert knowledge of Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and the entire mobile store lifecycle including store policies, publishing, deployments, and provisioning
- 2 mobile applications deployed to the Apple App Store and/or Google Play Store using React Native
- In-depth knowledge of functional & object-oriented design patterns, when to use them, and how to implement them
- Expertise with version control systems, specifically Git
- Experience with software development processes such as SCRUM, Agile, Extreme Programming, and other iterative approaches
- Experience with mobile DevOps procedures and tools a plus
- Experience with native iOS or Android development a plus
- Experience with cross-platform code sharing across front-end and mobile (e.g. React.js to React Native) a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
what we're up to
- Coverage on our partnership with Wavemaker Partners
- Forbes Article: “How One Company Is Leading The Way In Corporate Innovation”
- BuiltInLA Article: “Looking ahead: The trends LA tech companies are watching in 2019″
- #21 in BuiltInLA’s “100 BEST PLACES TO WORK IN LOS ANGELES 2019”
what we Offer:
At Cie, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!
Read Full Job Description