Entidad is a social impact technology startup focused on creating solutions that address the plight of individuals, often overlooked, yet essential to the systems and infrastructure that we rely on as a society. Our vision is to serve the underserved.
We work with mission driven organizations and non-profits that are leaders in their space to digitally transform and scale their impact.
This is a three month contract position.
Entidad is looking for a senior Mendix developer to help our team accelerate the delivery of software solutions that will bring real impactful change to the lives of many. The position will involve applying your expertise to help us develop a suite of apps that will help make crucial safety net services accessible to marginalized individuals. You will work with a small remote team of seasoned technology and business executives, that are finding new and exciting ways to apply some of the latest technologies to meet the needs of our clients and the communities they support. This position requires a strong desire and ability to think creatively, as most use cases present unique challenges not typical of most commercial implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze user needs and collaborate on business requirements
- Develop multi-channel applications, with an emphasis on Native Mobile
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Recommend DevOps best practices and develop continuous integration pipelines
- Develop with adherence to security and data privacy best practices
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Mendix software development
- 1-2 years of Mendix Native Mobile app development experience
- Familiarity with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQL Server
- Familiarity with NOSQL databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or DynamoDB
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Security and Data Privacy fundamentals
- REST and JSON API design and service integrations
- Business Rules
- DevOps pipelines
- Data Pipelines
- Amazon Web Services
- SSL/TLS and Data Encryption (PKI)
Entidad is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We value individuals with diverse and unique backgrounds.