Senior Manager of Engineering - Price Management
Managers within Technology at Nordstrom help create an inspiring workplace where talented people are empowered to drive amazing customer experiences and business results. Through broad industry and practice knowledge and hands-on technical management experience, the Senior Manager guides a team of professionals to execute strategy and tactics that deliver desired results.
This Senior Manager will be leading teams that enable Nordstrom to take machine learning driven price markdowns. They will work closely with the machine learning team and business stakeholders to support the end business user.
A day in the life...
- Influences, coaches and mentors beyond the scope of own team
- Aligns and develops department and organization strategy to support company objectives and goals
- Contributes to architecture, coding, test plans, project plans, deployment planning and operations to drive excellence and lead organization towards its goals
- Drives capability roadmap and defines operational excellence
- Proven track record of applying continuous improvement methodologies across teams (e.g. quantifies impacts, customer first, waste elimination, increased productivity, iterates quickly, shorten feedback loop, experience creating relevant KPIs)
- Understands, align, and communicates organization goals/strategy in addition to setting direction at the department level
You own this if you have...
- A BA/BS in Computer Science or closely related degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years leading and developing teams preferable
We've got you covered...
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2022 Nordstrom, Inc
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Pay Range Details
The pay range(s) below are provided in compliance with state specific laws. Pay ranges may be different in other locations.
California: $151,000-$271,500 annually, Colorado: $151,000-$233,500 annually, Washington: $151,000-$271,500 annually